Job Application: KIM For Learning & Admission Assistant in Kenya
Learning & Admission Assistant Job at KIM
The job holder is responsible facilitate student training in Certificates, Diploma and certification courses through student admission
Main Responsibilities Of The Jobs
- Facilitate implementation of the semester timetable to be able to monitor classes and be able to allocate the class venues.
- Monitor the lecturers’ class attendance in liaison of with the class representative and use of lecturer attendance list to ensure that they attend classes.
- Maintain a lecturer’s performance management system through conducting performance evaluation and communicate the results from to the lecturers.
- Responsible for proper utilization of space and control class sizes for conducive learning environment.
- Assist in CATs and Work Based Assignment (WBA) through implementation of the schedules/timetables for the CATS, Supervising Data Entry of WBA/CAT marks, attending to student’s problems by liaising with lecturers in relations to CATS/WBA, Effective management of the WBA/CAT data and receiving CATs and WBA marks from lecturers.
- Conduct student orientation at the beginning of the semester to acquaint on course offered and the rules and regulations of the school.
- Conduct admission of the new students and registration of continuing students for new semester.
- Issue of CATs cards and gate passes to students to be able to monitor fee payment and clear students for CATs as per the rules and regulations.
- Receive and file score sheets for WBAs and CATS from lecturers for data entry
- Coordinate the issuance of nominal roles to be able to monitor student’s registration.
- Process lectures claims and act as the first point of contacts for the lecturers when they have queries.
- Responsible for coordination of certification courses.
Responsibility for physical assets
- Officer Desk
- Office Furniture
Nature of Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Minimum level of academic qualification, skills and knowledge required to perform effectively in the role: Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum level of personal and professional experience required to perform effectively in the role: N/A
- Minimum months or years of experience required to have to be appointed to the position : Three (3) years of relevant work experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of complaints
- Number students
- Timely submission of score sheets
- People Management
- Knowledge on Enterprise Resource Planning
- Knowledge on Research and Projects
- Record Keeping
- Report writing
- Marketing skills
- Public Relations
- Basic Accounting skills
- Human Resource Policies
- Computer Literacy
- Continuously seeks new ways of doing things.
- Gives and receives feedback from peers or other team members in order to perform the task.
- Makes concrete attempts to add value to client expectation.
- Find creative ways to improve client product experience with the institution
- Actively pursue own development on relevant knowledge to enhance skills set and knowledge base.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit and apply at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your application to reach us by 28th March, 2018.
In addition please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.