Mar 2018 Job Vacancy Sheer Logic Management Consultants for Human Resource Assistant in Kenya
Job Career: Sheer Logic Management Consultants for Human Resource Assistant in Kenya
Career Vacancy: Sheer Logic Management Consultants for Human Resource Assistant in Kenya
Key Result Areas
HR Operations and Administration
- Responsible for the screening of all employees and ensure compliance to the screening policy.
- Ensure all approvals and governance documentation is in place prior to contract generation.
- Responsible for tracking receipt of duly signed employee contracts for HR records.
- Responsible for issuing resignation acceptance letters for employees.
- Responsible for ensuring closure of Leavers process in line with the exit policy requirements.
- Responsible for tracking submission of checklists and escalate late/ non submission to HR Operations and Governance Manager.
- Responsible for the HR help desk and ensure that inbound queries are attended in a timely manner as per the SLA set with business.
- Provide weekly MI on the HR helpdesk log and trends analysis to the HR Ops & Governance Manager.
Technical skills / Competencies
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Time Management skills
- Work with minimum supervision
- Team building/team player
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Drive for results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT Skills to include Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook
- Ability to work within tight deadlines under minimum supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Overall grade of C in KCSE, Maths & English subjects C grade
- 1 year experience
How to Apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your current remuneration not later than 28th March 2018, 5:00pm. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
“Our Client embraces equal opportunity”