Mar 2018 Job Vacancy The Coca-Cola Co. For Government Relations Manager in Kenya
Job Application: The Coca-Cola Co. For Government Relations Manager in Kenya
Career Vacancy: The Coca-Cola Co. For Government Relations Manager in Kenya
- To lead the development and implementation of the Government Relations strategy for the Coca-Cola system in the franchise, specifically driving the development of a stakeholder engagement plan and implementing it across the bottler territories in order to minimize the impact of changing regulatory policies and frameworks that may impact on the business
- To proactively develop relationships with key government stakeholders that will enhance our reputation and foster a positive environment in which business can thrive
- To lead the franchise and bottlers on all matters related to the government and be a liaison with the BU on matters that have Pan African or global impact
1) Develop and implement local government affairs strategies, attend meetings, improve networks in the field of tax legislation, packaging, nutritional regulations and other topics that have significant impact on the business.
In addition, ensure that all local Government Relations plans, projects and activities are aligned to develop the Coca-Cola system’s overall system business objectives.
2) Advise the Bottlers on bottler specific government and regulatory affairs and to continually enhance the capability of the country system PAC managers utilizing the Government Relations Development Framework, in collaboration with the BU’s PACS community.
3) Be the Center of Excellence for Government Relations for the Coca-Cola system; offer advice to our bottlers CAPS teams and develop stakeholder’s leadership capabilities, especially in the area of government relations.
This will support the business goal of maximize long term profitable volume growth of all TCCC beverages via improved economic environment in the managed markets through influencing changes in fiscal and regulatory policies.15%
4) Collaborate with consumer marketing, technical, legal and PAC team on specific business projects requiring joint action.
5) Cultivate and develop strategic relations with key government stakeholders relevant to the business in order to create conducive business environment.
In addition, collaborate with other companies/industry bodies to build Coca-Cola’s profile as an industry leader and create the right environment to engage the government on common topics
6) To align with the BU and EMEA’s on Government Relations strategies that impact the franchise.
Managing our reputation and our business in a high risk environment. Managing relationships across multiple markets, customs and government structures. Work often requires relatively complex problem-solving. Job portfolio is loosely defined. Ability to think on feet.
How to Apply