Job Vacancy: KIM For Examination Officer Administration in Kenya
Examination Officer Administration Job at KIM
This position is responsible to offer administrative support to the department on exam related concerns
Main Responsibilities Of The Jobs
- Prepare examination cover pages for papers selected as soon as examination timetable is out, also ensure that they are accurate with no errors.
- Raise requisition, source for CVs, shortlist and organise for interviews of temporary staff to be used during the examination process i.e. labelling and packing clerks, exam checkers and data entry clerks.
- Seek approval of the selected candidates from the head of examinations and forward the approved list to HR for processing of contract letters.
- Maintain an up to date database of temporary staff CVs for future reference.
- Key-in in the system all the reported irregularity cases, exemptions and remarking applications.
- Organise the logistics for the irregularity and disciplinary committee meetings, send out notices to the panellists and call students to appear before the disciplinary committee.
- Process feedback letters for the irregularity and disciplinary cases, exemption and remarking applications and dispatch the same to branches.
- Respond and attend to any queries and concerns raised by the branches via EAR form, alterations form, email and telephone.
- Assist in the printing of transcripts both singles and batches and certificates.
- Participate in the printing of the end of semester examinations.
Responsibility for physical assets
- Office furniture
Nature of Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Minimum level of academic qualification, skills and knowledge required to perform effectively in the role: Diploma in business related course from a recognised institution
- Minimum level of personal and professional experience required to perform effectively in the role: N/A
- Minimum months or years of experience required to have to be appointed to the position : Three(3) year of relevant work experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Have a high value for team members
- Quick to learn and apply new ideas
- Achieve set objectives and meet set deadlines
- Maintain high standards of professionalism
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Data Analytics
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning
- People Management skills
- Computer literacy
- Test development and evaluation competencies
- Gives and receives feedback from peers or other team members in order to perform the task.
- Makes concrete attempts to add value to client expectation.
- Find creative ways to improve client product experience with the institution.
- Actively pursue own development on relevant knowledge to enhance skills set and knowledge base
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Send your application to reach us by 28th March, 2018.
In addition please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.