Mar 2018 Job Vacancy Sheer Logic Management Consultants For Customer Service Clerks in Kenya
Job Career: Sheer Logic Management Consultants For Customer Service Clerks in Kenya
Career Application: Sheer Logic Management Consultants For Customer Service Clerks in Kenya
Key Result Areas
Inbound Calls (80%)
- Own the resolution of customer queries by responding to their requests at the first instance using all the bank’s systems available.
- Adherence to SLAs on customer requests received either through inbound calls, Emails / Social media, Digital channel requests.
- Demonstrate personal initiatives on time management.
- Embed sales through service through cross selling of products by use of opportunities in the BOC system.
- Ensure timely escalation of issues either by providing Management information or by use of other available channels.
- Log calls received on the query management system indicating customer and query details as required. Ensure that calls logged correspond to calls received (number calls) on a daily basis.
Managing Customer Queries / complaints
- Ensure that all details pertaining to customer queries / complaint is obtained from the customer, log all required details into the banks customer relationship management system and indicate resolution details if resolve or escalate for resolution with relevant departments.
Controls (Mandatory for all roles) Time split%: 10%
“Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Bank’s Policies and Policy Standards. Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.”
- Champion adherence to governance and control processes within the team
- Sampling of team members lending decisions to ensure that team is operating within policy, discretion and SLA
- Act as a reference point for all issues relating to process and procedures as well as governance issues within the team
- Undertake snap checks as assigned by the team manager
- Compile daily MI on personal productivity.
Technical skills / Competencies
- Strong personal and team organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Decision Making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong telephone skills
Training requirements specific to the role:
- Telephone Skills
- Telephone Systems
- Customer Service Centricity
How to Apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your current remuneration not later than 28th March 2018, 5:00pm. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.
“Our Client embraces equal opportunity”