July 2017 Job Vacancy Haussmann Group as a Deputy CEO in Kenya
Job Career: Haussmann Group as a Deputy CEO in Kenya
Career Vacancy: Haussmann Group as a Deputy CEO in Kenya
Its services range from CRE Advisory, Transaction Management, Interior Design, Fit out Services, Facilities Management and Financial Services mainly for large multinationals.
As Deputy CEO, you will be in charge of:
- Assisting the CEO in the day-to-day running of the business.
- Mapping all the Company processes and ensuring their implementation.
- Leading the Company ISO certification.
- Continuously improving the Company processes & digitization.
- Drafting reporting templates & ensuring reporting is accurate and on time.
- Continuously monitoring Company actual performance vs short and medium plans.
- Leading short, medium and long term strategic projects.
- Liaising with CFO & Finance department on Investors reporting.
- Drafting Strategic presentations for internal & external presentations.
- Evaluating new business opportunities & building Business Plan.
- Minimum of [3-5] years of professional experience as a consultant in a leading consulting firm (McKinsey, Open Capital Advisors etc.).
- Graduate in Business from a top notch university.
- International exposure (Education and / or professional) is a plus
- Strong experience working on various business topics (HR, Finance, Ops etc.) is a must
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent planning and execution skills.
- Hardworking & ability to deliver on time under tight deadline.
- Self-driven & Detailed-oriented.
- A Strong financial & modeling skill is a must.
- Excellent in Excel and Power point.
- Constant thrive for learning and improving.
Send your CV and Application letter to email@example.com by 7th July 2017, the subject of the email should be reading “Deputy CEO Opening”.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 07 July 2017