Oct 2017 Job Vacancies Technology Media Co For IT Internship in Kenya
Job Opportunities: Technology Media Co For IT Internship in Kenya
Career Vacancies: Technology Media Co For IT Internship in Kenya
We are a fast growing mid-sized technology company in Kenya, looking for serious and determined young individuals looking for an opportunity to garner experience and start their careers in the technology industry.
This is an internship based opportunity. Kindly note this is NOT a paid internship. Internship period will run for two months, under which you will undergo proper training in various computer skills in our I.T department.
Candidates who successfully undergo the internship process will immediately be offered trainee job positions.
IT Internships Qualifications
- Certificate or Diploma in I.T/ Computer Science/Business & IT/ Web Development/Graphic Design/ Motion
- Design/ Video Editing/Digital Marketing/ Communications or any related course to apply
- Must be very passionate about technology and willing to undertake any works given in our company
- No experience needed, just be open and willing to learn, determined and a self-starter
- Degree holders and part-time students will NOT be qualified for this internship
Duration: Full-Time: 8-5. (This is not a part time undertaking)
How to Apply
Write us an original letter of less than two pages. Title of the letter and email should be AHI/908/001/45: Application for an IT internship. In the letter provide us with the following details:
- Full names, age.
- A brief self-description about your personality and character.
- Your strengths and weakness as a person
- Your passions, talents and skills
- Your career goals and where do you see yourself in the next 1 and 2 years respectively.
- Your educational background and what skills you would wish to study in
- Tell us about your previous work experiences, if any
- Tell us why you think you are the right fit for this role
Send letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org