Career Recruitment: Kenya Institute of Management for Sales Executive
Sales Executive Job at Kenya Institute of Management
This positions entails actively searching for clients to advertise and subscribe for Management Magazine and also support in sell and marketing of other Strategic Business Unit products such as training, School and OPI.
Main Responsibilities Of The Jobs
- Achieve the monthly sells targets arising from selling of advertisement space in the Management Magazine and also increase advertising client portfolio.
- Achieve timely collection of payments from clients to ensure debt free client list.
- Develop contractual advertising relationships with clients to be able to meet both annual and monthly targets.
- Maintain effective customer service to be able to meet clients’ expectations.
- Achieve timely development of sales proposals, presentation and monthly reports.
- Develop and maintain a database of key marketing managers and agency contracts to be able to keep effective follow ups.
- Collection of feedback from clients at various networking forums that could be used for business leads.
- Actively market and sell products of other SBUs such as Training and Consultancy,OPI and SME solution
Responsibility for physical assets
- Office Desk
Nature of Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Minimum level of academic qualification, skills and knowledge required to perform effectively in the role: Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum level of personal and professional experience required to perform effectively in the role: N/A
- Minimum months or years of experience required to have to be appointed to the position : Three(3) years of experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve set targets Monthly basis
- Collection of due payments
- Retention of existing clients as well as recruiting new ones.
- Computer Literacy
- Networking skills
- Business Development
- Public Relations
- Marketing Skills
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Customer Care skills
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Continuously seeks new ways of doing things.
- Gives and receives feedback from peers or other team members in order to perform the task.
- Makes concrete attempts to add value to client expectation.
- Find creative ways to improve client product experience with the institution.
- Actively pursue own development on relevant knowledge to enhance skills set and knowledge base
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit and apply at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your application to reach us by 28th March, 2018.
In addition please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.