Mar 2018 Job Recruitment Kenya Institute of Management for Learning & Admission Assistant
Job Vacancy: Kenya Institute of Management for Learning & Admission Assistant
Career Recruitment: Kenya Institute of Management for Learning & Admission Assistant
The Kenya Institute of Management is the hub of management and leadership excellence providing the highest quality professional and institutional development programs for greater growth and expanded opportunities. Our mission is to steer and champion excellence, integrity and competitiveness in individuals and organizations throughout Africa and beyond. We achieve this through our service/product portfolio including: Membership Development Programs, Professional Diploma in Management and Certifications, Executive Short Courses, Management Consultancy, Research Solutions, Entrepreneurship and Business Skills Training, Business Advisory Services , Business Excellence and Recognition Awards (OPI/COYA/SMOYA) and Management Magazine.
- Organize and supervise the running of the training programmes of the School of Management to ensure smooth flow processes and programme.
- Recruit students for the Institute’s School of Management courses.
- Promote and popularise the institutes’ programmes through activities such as handling inquiries and
- Marketing campaigns
- Offer timely assistance to members, staff, visitors and clients on behalf of the Institute pertaining training.
- Prepare the tuition timetable each semester to ensure proper planning of scheduled activities
- Co-ordinate the students’ activities such as career talks, sports in liaison with the students leaders and prepare and process the budget needed.
- Assist in safeguarding the Institute Assets through ensuring that the premises is well locked at the end of the day.
- Responsible for preparation of students register for the examinations on time through ensuring that students have paid fees before doing examinations.
- Follow up on lecturers on submission of the Continuous Assessment Test (CAT) and Work Based Assignment (WBA) marks on time and are well captured in the database to allow the students complete their courses successful.
- Supervise the Examination invigilation process to ensure integrity of the process.
- Receive and disburse the examinations on time and ensure their security at all times.
- Handle all the students’ complaints regarding examinations on time to ensure smoothness in the examination.
- Co-ordinate the issuing of transcripts and certificates to qualified students.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any Business related field and Management.
- Minimum of Three (3) years of relevant experience.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of students.
- Timeliness in CATs and WBAs.
- Smooth examination procedures.
- Lecturers class attendance.
- Timely and frequent students’ activities.
- Timely start and completion of research project process.
- Timely start and completion of attachment process.
- Smooth flow of training process.
- People Management
- Knowledge on Enterprise Resource Planning
- Knowledge on Research and Projects
- Record Keeping
- Report writing
- Marketing skills
- Public Relations
- Basic Accounting skills
- Human Resource Policies
- Computer Literacy
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit and apply at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your application to reach us by 28th March, 2018.
In addition please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.