Jan 2018 Employment Opportunity Manufacturing Sales Manager in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Manufacturing Sales Manager in Kenya
Job Opportunity: Manufacturing Sales Manager in Kenya
Salary: 80k – 120K Gross
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Come up with effective marketing strategies and execute them to completion
- Research and identify the needs of corporates and customize packages best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities through achieving set sales targets
- Market intelligence in the manufacturing industry mostly close competitors.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Regularly communicate with customers and evaluate their needs and handle complaints from customers.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same position preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Must have ability to lead and manage a team.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prospecting skills.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, APPLY HERE efore 25th January 2018.