Mar 2018 Job Opportunity Molars Kenya For Administrator in Kenya
Job Application: Molars Kenya For Administrator in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Molars Kenya For Administrator in Kenya
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Manage and prepare office budgets and reports.
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Manages staff expense requests
- Creates agendas and takes minutes of meetings
- Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Proven experience as an office administrator. 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PS: Include an introductory letter as the body of the email.