Mar 2016 Job Opportunity Chief Executive Officer in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Chief Executive Officer in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Chief Executive Officer in Kenya
Chief Executive Officer
Supervisory Responsibility: All departmental heads who are in charge of the 55 staff in the company.
- Provide Leadership to position the company at the forefront of the industry.
- To develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
- Oversee the company operations to ensure production, efficiency, quality service and cost effective management of resources.
To perform effectively in this position, the individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Leadership: -Develops and communicates a common vision and inspires others to achieve that vision. Negotiates persuasively. Provides clear direction, necessary information and support to staff or colleagues. Encourages staff to perform to their maximum capacity. Takes responsibility for his/her actions, and is willing to be held accountable for them. Engages in and encourages others in continuous learning.
- Management: Maintains effective systems of internal controls to account for all receipts and expenditures of funds.
- Staff Development: – Accurately identifies strengths and development needs in others. Stimulates others to make changes and improvements by providing guidance and training. Is committed to coaching and training others. Proactive in supporting performance enhancement or ways to improve their performance.
- Team work: Treats staff respectfully and fairly. Develops effective working relationship with direct reports, higher management and peers. Solicits and receives feedback and values staff diversity.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business related fields. Masters degree is preferred.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating and change management. Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Experience in in-house and external promotions.
- Knowledge of how to increase human traffic into the shops.
- Experience in formulating policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Knowledge of public relations principles and practices. Knowledge of communication and public relation techniques. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to demonstrate sound decision making and judgment capabilities, integrity, resilience and self-driven.
- Ability to identify and secure funding/ revenue sources.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
How to Apply:Qualified candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18th March, 2016