Mar 2017 Job Employment Aga Khan Hospital For Ward Clerk in Kisumu
Career Employment: Aga Khan Hospital For Ward Clerk in Kisumu
Reporting to the Surgical ward Nurse In charge the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and controlling unit stock as well as performing general messenger duties within the unit.
Ward Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Ordering of stocks in the assigned unit.
- Receive, issue and control usage of stock items.
- Keep records of daily patient data and prepare related monthly reports.
- Ensure safe custody of patient documents / patient files.
- General Ward operations.
Qualifications and Requirements for the Ward Clerk Job
- Diploma in Business Management or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of one year working experience at Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite will be an added advantage.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 14th March, 2017:
Note: Hard copies will not be accepted
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an Equal Opportunity Employer.