Jan 2017 Job Employment at Penda Health For Head of Finance in Kenya
Job Career: Penda Health For Head of Finance in Kenya
Career Employment: Penda Health For Head of Finance in Kenya
Penda Health is looking for a skilled Head of Finance to manange its operational finance across all its branches, products, services and vendors. This role will involve developing and improving financial systems and controls, driving the implemantation of these controls and identifying any financial risk areas. The successful candidate will build and manage a finance team that takes care of all the day to day accounting.
Penda Health is a fast growing healthcare company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centers that offers exceptional medical care and unparalleled patient experience at affordable rates. Having multiple branches that offer a diverse range of products and services, Penda needs a Head of Finance to ensure smooth operations.
Building and implementing financial systems and controls:
- Develop new and improve existing financial systems that support company operations and growth.
- Identify all situations of potential financial risk in a multi-site environment and implement mitigation controls.
- Develop an effective process to monitor burn rate; work closely with the CEO to manage burn rate.
- Periodically carry out inventory audits.
Day to day Operational finance:
- Manage all operational functions across multiple branches and covering a mixture of products and services.
- Supervise and sign-off on the development of monthly financial accounts.
- Ensure all incoming and out-going invoices are settled on time.
- Ensure the company complies to all PAYE, VAT, Tax return and financial reporting requirements.
- Perform day-to-day accounting functions.
- Recruit and build an operational finance team.
- Coach and mentor team members towards their professional and personal growth.
- Ensure that Penda values and culture are upheld by all team members.
Does this sound like you?
- You have 5-10 years’ experience in operational finance.
- You can manage finances across multiple branches, products and vendors.
- You are certified to sign off on financial accounts.
- Motivated by the opportunity to build and implement operational finance systems.
- Prior experience in team management with proven skills in nurturing and mentoring a successful finance team.
Apply here: https://goo.gl/DPCzTN