Nov 2017 Job Employment KCB Bank For Caretaker in Kenya
Job Vacancy: KCB Bank For Caretaker in Kenya
Career Employment: KCB Bank For Caretaker in Kenya
The two positions shall report to the property manager .the two job holders’ roles will be to oversee the general operation of 1) Kencom House Building and 2) Karen Leadership Centre which ranges from physical property management, facilities management and security operation in liaison with security department.
Caretaker Job Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate outsourced security services within the premises.
- Conduct regular inspection of facilities premises and equipment to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration of equipment, machinery and all physical support infrastructure within the premises.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodelling/refurbishment activities within the premises.
- Supervise contractors engaged to undertake repair work within the building to ensure adherence to agreed specifications.
- Ensure all service providers adhere to the set Occupational Health and Safety
- Supervise and manage all outsourced internal support services such as cleaning, pest control, fumigation, waste management, water supply, Hospitality, services and parking within the premises.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Responsible for records maintenance of usage activity, special permits & licenses issued and track property availability.
- Responsible for ensuring all statutory requirements relating to the premises are maintained current.
Qualifications for the Caretaker Job
- Certificate/Diploma/Higher Diploma in any Engineering related field/Building and Construction from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications in Engineering related courses/Building and Construction would be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in facilities management especially of modern high rise buildings
- At least 3 years Risk Management experience
- At least 3 years in team management
- A hard-working, honest, dependable, self-motivated person
- Willing to learn and highly adaptable to changes.
- Must be reliable and work flexibly
- Has exceptional Planning and Organizing skills
- Project Management Skills
How to Apply
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 24th November, 2017 Only short listed candidates will be contacted. NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts