Job Application: KIM For Administrative Assistant (KIMSOM) In Kenya
Administrative Assistant Job at Kenya Institute of Management
This position is responsible for offering support to the entire KIM branch network by monitoring and evaluating procedures and operation to ensure effective communication and support from head office.
Main Responsibilities Of The Jobs
- Offer administrative support to KIMSOM through handling the division’s meetings logistics, offering secretarial support to the division and supporting the implementation of the Division’s Calendar of events.
- Manage inbound and outbound mail /documents and follow up on raised issues to a logical conclusion.
- Print, document and dispatch certificates within the institute’s policy and regulation.
- Facilitate all the branch operational activities this include consolidate branch reports as required, follow up on branch welfare matters, follow up on branch requisitions / requests for timely delivery and coordinate branch student activities and other functions.
- Facilitate proper on boarding of new branch staff and on job trainings for the other staff i.e. Induction of new staff should be done at Emperor Plaza.
- Improve the efficiency of branch operations mostly focusing on Finance and Procurement department.
- Ensure documentation and compliance of the institute’s policies and procedures are in place at all branches.
- Ensure processes and procedures for new programs are in place.
- Ensure there is conducive working environment for all branches.
- Assist in Coordinating the professional programs at the branches, these programs include KASNEB and CHRP and ensure that all branches comply with their policies and procedures.
Responsibility for physical assets
- Office furniture
- Telephone extension
Nature of Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Minimum level of academic qualification, skills and knowledge required to perform effectively in the role:
- Diploma in Business Management or any other related field from a recognised institution
- Minimum level of personal and professional experience required to perform effectively in the role: N/A
- Minimum months or years of experience required to have to be appointed to the position : Two(2)year of relevant work experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure that the Institute’s programmes and services are well marketed in the Region.
- Ensure that there is a reasonable growth in the number of members and students
- Ensure that there is smooth running of all the branch activities in the branch
- Achieved budgetary targets
- Data Analytics
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning
- People Management skills
- Computer literacy
- Gives and receives feedback from peers or other team members in order to perform the task.
- Makes concrete attempts to add value to client expectation.
- Find creative ways to improve client product experience with the institution.
- Actively pursue own development on relevant knowledge to enhance skills set and knowledge base
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit and apply at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your application to reach us by 28th March, 2018.
In addition please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.