Mar 2018 Job Employment Duma Works at Tour Consultant in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Duma Works at Tour Consultant in Kenya
Career Employment: Duma Works at Tour Consultant in Kenya
Duma works is looking to find a Tour Consultant for one of its client Billionaire Concierge Ltd;A leading high end tour and travel agency.
Industry: Travel & Tourism
Our company a newly established highend tour and travel agency is Seeking to hire an experienced Tour Consultant who will be tasked with designing, costing and customizing both international and local travel itineraries.
- Ability to handle effectively all aspects of Tour Operations such as itinerary planning, reservations, tour quotations and customer service
- Must possess knowledge of different inbound and outbound destinations
- Should have thorough knowledge of the East African Tourism product & designing of International itineraries and costing
- Design flexible tour packages, excursions, safaris and other related services in regards to tours to meet the needs of different clients.
- Manage customer inquiries and aim to exceed their expectations.
- Evaluate and recommend tours and travel costing that are competitive in the industry
- Prepare proposals and make client presentations
- Explore and identify new business opportunities in a competitive and rapidly changing industry
- Ensure client quotations are followed up for sales conversion.
- Research and constantly source for interesting product packages to meet consumer demands.
- Write & translate itineraries.
- Brief clients before a trip to ensure smooth travel,Liaise with hotels and airlines for group bookings,Liaise with tour operators / partners in other destinations.
- Tourism Management Degree / Tours & Travel Degree / Business related
- MUST have at least 4 years’ experience as a tour consultant
- Experience in liaising with international travel agents /partners,Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Self –motivated, Confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3288”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3288 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 30 March 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.