Career Description: KIM for Client Service & Administrative Assistant
Client Service & Administrative Assistant Job at KIM
This position is responsible for smooth running of KIM programmes through supervision of training, research, attachment and final exams.
Main Responsibilities Of The Jobs
- Responsible for timetabling through allocation of classes to lecturers for proper planning of scheduled programs.
- Recruit new students to the school through verifications of their documents and advise on the programmes offered by the school.
- Coordinate, supervise and key in CATs and WBAS Marks into KIM’s ERP system to have a complete exams data base for students to facilitate successful completion of their courses.
- Handle quality assurance of tuition related matters and ensure adherence to the standards through supervision of curriculum implementations and conduct orientation of students.
- Organize students’ co- curriculum activities such as career talks to nurture students’ talents.
- Deputize the branch manager in running the day to day operations of the branch.
- Register new students in the ERP system in order to maintain an accurate database.
- Manage and ensure fee payment is done according to the KIM policies and regulation.
- Maintain a conducive environment for both staff and students (learning, teaching and working) deals with cleaning, security and general staff complains.
- Handle the branch correspondence through calls or emails and address the issues accordingly. In addition, prepare various letters for students such as attachment, data collection for projects and admission letters.
- Proper administration and optimal use of petty cash by ensuring that all transactions are in line with the institute policy.
- Maintain an accurate and updated membership and student database and ensure that all records are properly kept as well timely follow ups for renewals of the membership.
- Responsible for managing and ensure timely restocking of the branch stationary.
- Support Branch manager in recruiting members and students, attend to client and guide them on KIM’s various programs to ensure business growth and continuity through income generation.
- Take charge of the CCA students and ensure that they receive their certificates on time
- Facilitate distribution of journals and magazines to the members at the branch on monthly basis.
Responsibility for physical assets
- Computer and Computer accessories
- Office Furniture
Nature of Decision Making
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Minimum level of academic qualification, skills and knowledge required to perform effectively in the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or any related field.
- Minimum level of personal and professional experience required to perform effectively in the role: N/A
- Minimum months or years of experience required to have to be appointed to the position : Five(5) years of relevant experience in supervisory position
Key Performance Indicators
- Growth of students numbers
- Timely submission of CATs and WBAs scores
- Increase in number of graduands
- Record Keeping
- Report writing
- Marketing skills
- Public Relations
- Basic Accounting skills
- Human Resource Policies
- Computer Literacy
- Continuously seeks new ways of doing things.
- Gives and receives feedback from peers or other team members in order to perform the task.
- Makes concrete attempts to add value to client expectation.
- Find creative ways to improve client product experience with the institution
- Actively pursue own development on relevant knowledge to enhance skills set and knowledge base
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Send your application to reach us by 28th March, 2018.
In addition please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.