Mar 2018 Job Description Alternate Doors for Assistant Quality Assurance Manager in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Alternate Doors for Assistant Quality Assurance Manager in Kenya
Career Description: Alternate Doors for Assistant Quality Assurance Manager in Kenya
- Shall be overall responsible for his/her allocated go down
- Ensure proper guidance & handover for QCs outgoing and incoming and vice versa
- Receiving the status of the products on the machine list all pending quality problem unresolved quality challenges and do follow up with the engineers
- Ensuring that all the necessary documents for quality checks are placed and maintained on the machine and QCs personnel are following the procedure as per the system
- Do sampling for the finished products (night/day) shift and make a report for the report
- Responsible for follow up, closing and keeping records of isolation cards, leakage test, and mold change approval etc
- Shall make traceability reports in case of defective products returns
- Shall be responsible for the preparation of the periodic mold status review (condition of the mold)
- Shall be responsible for record keeping and proper filling of all quality related documents
- Shall ensure that all adherence of specification and quality procedures at stages are followed in production process
- Shall conduct internal training, sensitization and evaluation on effectiveness of training on all the packers on quality and safety related issues.
- Participate actively in any technical committees & meetings
- Shall control all food safety hazard in their work areas as per our food safety systems
- Assist in other duty assigned
- Enforce IMS (ISO 9001;2008,ISO 22000 & ISO 14001:2004)systems procedures on area of work’
- Training in either of the following fields: Analytical Chemistry ,Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry or Food Science
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Laboratory.
- Food Safety Knowledge is a MUST.
- Familiar with 1S0 90001/FSSC 22000
- Experience in Manufacturing Company is a Must.
- Must have good communication and analytical Skills.
- Must be Mature, Self-Driven, Honest, Committed and a person who can work under minimal or no supervision.
How to Apply
All job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to email@example.com with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.