Career Description: Micro Finance Bank for Accounts Assistant in Kenya
Accounts Assistant Job at Recours Four
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is a leading Micro Finance Bank in Kenya offering comprehensive financial products and service and they are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining all the essentials books of accounts
- Maintaining cashbooks
- Reconcile cashbooks with bank statements and forward any reconciling items in time.
- Check that all the passbooks handled are reconciled
- Ensure reconciliation of loanees listing is done and on time
- Make all the necessary preparations for the External audits
- Ensure safe custody of cheque books currently in use
- Production of cash balances on a weekly basis.
- Prepare cheque payment vouchers and write cheques
- Process, remit and prepare returns of statutory deductions
- Filing of documents
- Any other duties as assigned
- CPA II and or relevant bachelor’s Degree
- Must have at least ( 1) one year experience within the financial/microfinance sector
- Proficiency in computer packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A person of high integrity
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via email@example.com before 23rd April 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.