Aug 2017 Job Description Safaricom Internships as a Accounts Payable In Kenya
Accounts Payable Internship at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following Internship Opportunity in the Finance Operations Department within Accounts Payables Section. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The main aim of the internship is to give the interns an opportunity to experience and work in the real corporate environment.
Roles for the Accounts Payable Intern
- Receive invoices from suppliers and confirm the same have been posted on iSupplier Portal.
- Posting and verification of invoices.
- Timely preparation of payments for approval.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements with GL.
- Daily validation of invoices posted on iSupplier and initiating them for approval.
- Any other tasks assigned.
Accounts Payable Intern Requirements
- Applicant MUST be aN on-going Bachelor’s degree student in Finance, Accounting, or any business related course;
- Must have professional accounting qualifications CPA Part II or ACCA;
- Have proven interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication and written skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Knowledge of MS office packages (MS Excel & Word).
How to Apply
If you feel that you meet the above qualifications, apply through our online recruitment portal before 25th August 2017.