Jun 2016 Job Career Fuel-Efficient Cooking Products For Marketing Manager in Ruiru Kenya
Job Vacancy: Fuel-Efficient Cooking Products For Marketing Manager in Ruiru Kenya
Career Vacancy: Fuel-Efficient Cooking Products For Marketing Manager in Ruiru Kenya
Our client, a local Manufacturer & Distributor of high quality fuel-efficient cooking products is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to be based in Ruiru, Kenya.
The ideal candidate MUST have relevant management experience working in a pure marketing role in an FMCG or Manufacturing company.
- Develop media strategy and make recommendations for optimal media buys to advertise company products.
- Manage budgets and coordinate media campaigns with the sales department.
- Be the day-to-day driver of the media plan including building relationships with and communicating with media partners.
- Train and coach media partners on the key selling points and unique value proposition of company products.
- Provide creative direction on ad campaigns (radio advertising/TV commercials), artwork, and promotional concepts.
- Understand the Kenyan media landscape (market share, demographics, popular TV shows etc.)
- Communicate trends and current events to management.
- Monitor, analyse and optimise ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in senior management.
- Must have worked in an FMCG or Manufacturing company.
- Must be naturally driven, hustler with a strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills & knowledge of media management tools and marketing procedures would be an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 180,000 – 200,000/= (Approx. 1,800 – 2,000 USD)
Deadline: 1st July 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.