Jul 2016 Job Career Ecommerce Website For Video Editor / Photographer in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Ecommerce Website For Video Editor / Photographer in Kenya
Career Job: Ecommerce Website For Video Editor / Photographer in Kenya
We are a startup online smart phone retailer in Kenya looking for a young vibrant individual who has the required skills for this job.
Kindly note that we are a start-up, thus the salary we are offering is very basic.
But you are guaranteed to garner a lot of valuable experience.
This job is perfect for a starter in the tech world seeking to learn new things and define a career in this field.
- Must have the ability to create (video & photo) content that engages our users, and eventually leads to sales.
- Must have the ability to shoot short creative videos using a video camera, for our smartphones and many other products. These videos will act as video reviews of our products.
- Must be able to creatively edit videos. Come up with appealing videos effects, text, animations on our videos that will appeal to our users who are 99% young users. This videos are meant for posting on social media (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Must be able to take high quality photos of our products on a daily basis
- Must be able to edit product photos for posting on social media and our website on a daily basis.
- Must be very knowledgeable about YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and any other platforms for posting videos and photos.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends in videography and photography.
- Excellent skills in video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Excellent skills in Photo Editing software i.e Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent Photography skills.
- MUST have experience in using cameras for taking photos and shooting videos
- MUST be able to work without supervision
- Must be a very disciplined person with great communication skills.
- Must have a POSITIVE attitude towards life.
- Great presentation skills.
- Lover of technology. MUST be a “tech freak”.
- Knowledgeable about smart phones.
- Good computer skills: ability to quickly learn new software and tools.
- High attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking.
- Qualified candidate will undergo 3 months of probation.
How to Apply:
Send detailed cover letter and your curriculum vitae below:
(Also kindly indicate your previous salary and expected salary)