May 2016 Job Opportunity LIWASECO For Human Resource & Administration Manager in Kenya
Job Career: LIWASECO For Human Resource & Administration Manager in Kenya
Career Opportunity: LIWASECO For Human Resource & Administration Manager in Kenya
Limuru Water & Sewerage Company Ltd (LIWASECO): LIWASECO is a water service provider owned by County Government of Kiambu providing water and sewerage services in Limuru Sub County and Lari Sub County.
In order to strengthen our management team and leadership, we invite applications from qualified, competent, proactive, self driven and innovative individual to fill the following key position within the Company.
Human Resource & Administration Manager
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager
Overall Responsibility: To ensure that the HR and Administrative Department provides the needed and appropriate support to the key functions of the Company as defined by our Vision and Mission and promoting the interests of the employer to enhance growth and sustainability of the Company.
- Development of staff scheme of service and review of the Company HR policy document
- Development and implementation of a proper document filing systems in the Company
- Development of; Job Descriptions for Staff, Staff Establishment, Recruitment and Promotion Procedure.
- Review of the Company’s strategic plan as pertains the Company
- Conducting staff guidance, counseling and general handling of staff matters
- Performance Management and Appraisal and Cascading of Performance Targets.
- Training and Training Needs Assessment and Skills Gap Management
- Leading training, appraising of staff, supervision of staff and ensuring attainment of set targets in line with the overall Company objectives.
- Performing the general and specific HR duties and responsibility
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
The successful candidate MUST be a member and registered with institute of HRM and should have practical skills and experience in staff management and specifically have:
- A degree in Human Resource or related field from a recognized institution with at least 5 years’ experience in similar position in service industry
- Knowledge of water reforms will be an added advantage
- Proficient in computer applications, Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
Interested candidates should send their application, attaching copies of updated Curriculum Vitae, certificates and testimonials to reach the undersigned on or before 5 p.m. on 8th June 2016, indicating their current salary, expected salary, day time contact, period required to take up the appointment if successful, names and contacts of three referees.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
The Managing Director
Limuru Water & Sewarage Company Ltd.
P. O. Box 1286-00217