Jan 2017 Career Application LOOMAS Food For Production Manager in Hargeisa Somaliland
Job Career: LOOMAS Food For Production Manager in Hargeisa Somaliland
Job Application: LOOMAS Food For Production Manager in Hargeisa Somaliland
Company / Department: LOOMAS Food
Employment Type: Full Time
Position: Production Manager
Company: Food manufacturing and snacks industry.
Location: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Reports to: General Manager
Probation Period: Three months
Salary Range: $1000 – $2000 (Based on Experience)
- Under limited supervision, manages all financial functions in LOOMAS.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions: Duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed.The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or of a logical assignment.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of the production operational budget.
- Review of factory settings and analyzing the requirement for optimum production
- Prepares the production schedules for the facility’s different production lines to ensure proper and full utilization of machines & manpower.
- Develops and implements manpower plans (i.e. shifts) to maximize employees efficiency.
- Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet production goals.
- Participate with the Executive Management in setting a production strategy that complies with the market trend.
- Reviews and approve production plans and programs that best meet the requirements.
- Review maintenance plans and approves its implementation in a way that insures minimum disruption of operations.
- Direct and supervise daily production activities through close monitoring and coordination with the foremen, line operators & production supervisors.
- Periodically updates and report the status and production performance of each production line
- Performing other duties are required.
- A college degree AND Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as production manager IN food industry.
Skills & Knowledge for this Role:
- Tertiary Degree / Diploma – production management
- Preferable financial qualification Skills or background in supply chain
- Ability to effectively run the production operations
- Ability to supervise operations in compliance with the approved production schedule
- Ability to supervise the implementation of all standard working & food safety procedures in the department
- Co-ordinates with the sales function to facilitate production and operations based on the market demand
- Communicates the production goals and objectives to the Sales & Marketing Manager and Warehouse Supervisor.
- Periodically updates and consults the Executive Management on the status and production performance of each production line.
- Excellent communication skills, diplomacy and tact Innovation and energy with a desire to drive others
- Commitment to people management
- Sound judgment with attention to detail
- Very Competent
- IT skills and must be able to write extensive reports
How to Apply:
Please submit your and up- to -date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15th Jan 2017