Mar 2018 Job Career Africa Nazarene University for Conflict Studies Lecturer in Kenya
Job Application: Africa Nazarene University for Conflict Studies Lecturer in Kenya
Career Vacancy: Africa Nazarene University for Conflict Studies Lecturer in Kenya
Africa Nazarene University (ANU) is an accredited Private Christian University sponsored by the Church of Nazarene International, which follows the Wesleyan Holiness Tradition. It integrates faith with learning to produce well rounded individuals who are able to meet challenges of their times.
Qualifications and Experience
- A PhD or equivalent degree qualification in either Security studies or Governance or Peace and Conflict Studies from a recognized/accredited university;
- At least three (3) years of teaching experience at the university level as a Lecturer or six (6) years research/industry experience;
- A minimum of thirty two (32) publication points as a Lecturer or equivalent, of which at least twenty four (24) should be from refereed scholarly journals;
- Supervised at least three (3) postgraduate students to completion as a Lecturer or equivalent;
- Registered with the relevant professional body.
- Demonstrated classroom skills as evidenced by student evaluation and peer reviews by moderators
- Demonstrated evidence of success in some major non-teaching responsibilities at the University or other reputable organization will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications giving full details of age, marital status, education and professional qualifications, experience, current post, salary and other financial benefits, copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, transcripts, the names and addresses of three referees (one of whom should be present or previous employer) should be addressed to:-
The Vice-Chancellor Africa Nazarene University P.O. Box 53067 – 00200 Nairobi
Applications should reach the office not later than 16th March, 2018. Applications could also be dropped at the Nairobi, CBD Campus – Aghro House building, Moi Avenue. Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.