Jan 2018 Job Applications Ministry of Water HR & Development Internships in Kenya
Job Vacancies: Ministry of Water HR & Development Internships in Kenya
Career Applications: Ministry of Water HR & Development Internships in Kenya
Vacancies: 4 Posts
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for the various areas of specialization (intern posts) indicated above.
HR & Development Internship Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Human Resource Planning, Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Education, Sociology, Political Science/Government, Anthropology or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
Terms of engagement
- Twelve (12) months
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter together with endorsed copies of the following documents to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 1st February, 2018.
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic and professional certificates
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Personal accident insurance cover for the internship period
- Pin certificate
- ID card or passport
- Two (2) coloured passport size photographs
The Principal Secretary
State Department for Irrigation
Ministry of Water and Irrigation
P.O. Box 49720-00100 NAIROBI
Or Hand delivered to the State Department for Irrigation, Records Office, Maji House, 6th Floor, Room 608. Details of the minimum requirements of the various areas of specialization of the interns can be accessed on the Ministry’s website www.water.go.ke