Jan 2018 Job Applications shipping and logistics co. For Client Relations Executive in Kenya
Job Vacancy: shipping and logistics co. For Client Relations Executive in Kenya
Career Applications: shipping and logistics co. For Client Relations Executive in Kenya
Our client a leading shipping and logistics company is currently seeking to fill the role of Client Relations Manager. The Client Relations Manager is responsible for directing the daily activities of the ocean freight Staffing, warehouse operations, maintenance of the facility and equipment, implementation of safety, security, budgeting and customer service.
Reporting To: Sea Exports Manager
Client Relations Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the team-set goals, assess their performance versus targets, cultivate and sustain their capabilities
- Manage the operational relationship with the Client -Notify the Client on potential or real of operational issues that have been escalated by the operators.
- Continuously follow up on consignments and ensure that Clients have been updated on the status in real time.
Monitor file processing:
- Validate the opened file before the process begins ,
- Ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures are applied at each step of the business process
- Closed files are archived monthly
- Ensure that operations are performed in line with gross margin & anticipated disbursements when a quotation has been issued.
- Validate the supplier invoice file allocations & amounts
- Ensure efficient and effective communication flow within the internal team the outcome of the client requests/negotiations/proposals, so the entire team is focused on any client updates.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with freight forwarding departmental compliance including any applicable legal regulations.
- Advise the Management on any significant operational issues that impact on quality of service, invoicing
Qualifications for the Client Relations Executive Job
- Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding
- 3 years relevant experience
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com and received on/before 18th January, 2018 Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.