Oct 2017 Job Application USADF / CEZAM For Grantee Entrepreneurship and Business Plan Formulation Training Consultancy in Kenya
Job Career: USADF / CEZAM For Grantee Entrepreneurship and Business Plan Formulation Training Consultancy in Kenya
Career Application: USADF / CEZAM For Grantee Entrepreneurship and Business Plan Formulation Training Consultancy in Kenya
Request for Proposal (RFP)
Entrepreneurship and Business Plan Formulation.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship to local institution such as WSHGSHP;
- Importance of Entrepreneurial Traits in Business Development;
- Roles of Entrepreneur to Economic Development;
- Idea’s generation and Opportunity Idedification as an Entrepreneur local institution such as WSHGSHP;
- Creativity and Innovation of an Entrepreneur;
- Risk Management in Business;
- Principles of good Entrepreneur institutionalized in local institutions such as WSHGSHP and farmer Cooperatives;
- Entrepreneur dynamics and Marketing Strategies;
- Networking and acquisition of knowledge and skills related to marketing of Meat Products, Hide & Skin, Horns, Wolves and Organic Manure and other Slaughter Products;
- Training in Business Proposal Writing; and
- Help Wamunyu SHG to generate a workable business plan its operations.
- Minimum degree in Business, Business Administration, strategic planning ,Marketing and or business studies;
- Experience in leading or participating in Entrepreneurship and Business Plan Formulation for donor-funded projects, preferably of enterprise interventions in the food security sector;
- Excellent teaching and coaching skills, experience in knowledge management and learning in business/non-governmental organizations or similar;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- A technical offer that includes the basic methodology which will be used and related areas of focus (or topics) in the training as well as the proposed timeframe/time table;
- A financial offer that covers all consultancy related;
- A CV detailing relevant skills and experience of not more than 3 pages, including contactable referees; and
- Certificate of registration in the case of a registered entity;
- KRA PIN;
- One sample of a relevant Entrepreneurship and Business Plan Formulation Report;
- Payments will be made in three tranches of 40% as mobilization, 40% upon the receiving of draft training reports and draft Business Plan, and 20% upon the review of the Business plan by both Wamunyu SHG, Cezam and USADF.
Group Enterprise Manager,
Wamunyu Self Help Group Slaughter House Project,
Ground Floor, Westgate apartments,
P.O. Box 220- 90103 Wamunyu – Machakos.