Jan 2017 Job Application Living Goods For Expansion Officers in Nairobi Kenya
Job Career: Living Goods For Expansion Officers in Nairobi Kenya
Career Application: Living Goods For Expansion Officers in Nairobi Kenya
Reports to Expansion Manager
The Opportunity: The ideal candidate will support set up of new branches and operations, participate in recruitment and interviewing of CHPs, training and on boarding of the candidates and organizing the graduation activities.
The specific duties and responsibilities include the following;
Set up new branches and operations;
- Support in detailed mapping of sub-county and manage data entry
- Working closely with the Expansion Manager, support in identifying which CUs to recruit from and prioritize them
- Assist Facilities Officer/ Expansion Manager identify new branch locations.
- Identify potential training venues for base training.
- Actively participate in mobilization and recruitment exercises, including briefing to branch teams
- Support in recruitment session: pitch to candidates, manage data of tests and interviewing.
- Manage data entry and sharing all database with the team responsible for recruitment.
- Work closely with branch and training teams after recruitment to ensure 100% turn out for training and support in budgeting for CHP transport costs to the training venue
- Be present on first two days of base training to manage candidates’ arrival and attendance.
- Support in arranging a colourful and successful graduation ceremony by supporting sourcing the graduation venues and vendors, and ensuring smooth running of graduation day
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a field based role
- Undergraduate degree in business or diploma in business, management or health related areas preferred,
- Experience in project management is an added advantage.
- Strong mapping skills a plus.
- Unimpeachable integrity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Swahili.
- Passionate about field work – flexible and willing to travel 75% of the time within Kenya.
What is Living Goods?
Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights.
Living Goods has been featured in The New York Times, NBC News, The Economist, and The Huffington Post. Check out these articles and more on our press page.
Life at Living Goods
Living Goods is aiming to make disruptive changes, dramatically improving the lives of underserved communities. We think big, but we operate small and nimble.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please visit our career page and apply for Expansion Officer through our applicant tracking system. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
For more information about Living Goods, please visit:
follow us @Living_Goods