Aug 2017 Job Announcement Ceva Animal Health For Key Accounts Manager in Nairobi
Job Vacancy: Ceva Animal Health For Key Accounts Manager in Nairobi
Job Application: Ceva Animal Health For Key Accounts Manager in Nairobi
Mission: Enable CEVA’s industry leadership through the systematic development of sustainable relationships and mutual value creation with key customers in the territory in which the Key Account Manager operates.
- Achieve sales and profitability goals for selected Key Accounts.
- Develop & preserve effective relationships with Key Account’s management, administrative and decision-making stakeholders within the account.
- Lead the process in building attractive comprehensive offers for Key Accounts combining CEVA products & services. Together with the Key Account Team, find creative / innovative ways to grow a sustainable business with these accounts.
- Position CEVA to win new business of the account by continuously seeking opportunities for mutual growth and collaboration to achieve both CEVA’s and customer’s business goals. Drive optimal selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions and a prior market and competition analysis.
- Identify, pursue and close new sales opportunities through the successful execution of CEVA’s Integrated Opportunity Planning process (IOP). Routinely discuss and communicate opportunity plan sales strategy with other members of the account team, as well as to CEVA Country Zone Management and Global SAM Director.
- Build and manage effective key account teams for the assigned account(s) to enable opportunity success and account growth. Lead the team, assuring proper comprehension and successful execution of the strategy defined.
- Align budgets and resources to account opportunities and business potential for optimized return on investment.
- Provide CEVA Country / Business Unit Management with accurate and timely sales forecasts to optimize proper resource planning throughout the organization.
- Take a long-term view of CEVA’s business with Account to deliver on-going opportunities to CEVA’s product portfolio and to align across different Business Units or Departments when appropriate.
- B.Sc. Agric or B.V.Sc degree
- Minimum of two years Sales and Key Account Management experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in the East African Poultry industry
- Fully bilingual in Swahili & English
- Computer Literate
- Must be prepared to travel within East Africa and abroad
- DVM / Animal Husbandry and/or Master of Business Administration strongly preferred.
- Livestock production or Animal Health Manager in a livestock production company
- Sales Management in an Animal Health Company
- Proven field experience of at least 5 years