Aug 2017 Job Annoucement Technical Sales Manager (Medical) in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Technical Sales Manager (Medical) in Kenya
Job Application: Technical Sales Manager (Medical) in Kenya
Our client, a group of companies based in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager who will be responsible for implementing Sales and Marketing plane and strategies so as to generate business.
The ideal candidate Must have experience in the sale of medical / hospital Equipment (hospital beds, tables, theatre equipment, microscopy equipment etc) and have strong sales background.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Ensuring that inquiries and proposals materialize.
- Ensure client inquiries and requests are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and evaluating competitor activity, provision of market information and intelligence.
- Conduct market surveys, identification and pursuance of market opportunities locally to improve access.
- Management and submission of tenders, RFIs, RFPs and EOIs.
- Consultation with product suppliers and manufacturers on RFIs, RFPs and EOIs as well as tenders.
- Making accurate and rapid cost calculations and providing clients with quotations.
- Must have a degree in Engineering or any relevant field
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales management
- Must have experience in the sale of medical/hospital Equipment
- Must have the ability to handle technical aspect of tenders
- Must be knowledgeable in equipment specification, importation and sales
- Must be Organized, self-driven, independent, motivated, focused and goal oriented
- Must be flexible to travel
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 150,000/= (Approx. 1,000 – 1,500 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 31st Aug 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2hQOAB3
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***