Job Application: Sales Executive For TDF in Kenya
Sales Executive Job at TDF Advertising
(Asian Candidates Preferred)
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Analysis of customer research, current market trends and competitor information.
- Develop Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Set and monitor sales and marketing targets and Quality objectives.
- Manage customer relationships by way of getting feedback through satisfaction surveys.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager or Director from time to time.
- Manage site related issues and local vendors as appropriate
- Graduate (preferred)
- Good communications skills in writing and speaking (English).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales and marketing in the field of shipping and logistics.
- Possess a strong knowledge and network in the region.
- Capable to independently expanding the air & ocean freight department and make it profitable/increase profitability.
- Highly motivated by challenges, negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Good understanding of transportation industry and in particular, international air & ocean freight shipping
- Have strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of sales in a similar role in freight forwarding industry.
How to Apply
We are looking to recruit energetic, creative, innovative candidates to fill the following positions: In this regard, please send application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of application 28th March 2018