Islamic Teachers Training College Jobs in Mikindani, Mombasa County, Kenya 2014 august
Islamic Teachers Training College at Mikindani in Mombasa County is seeking to recruit and employ competent and qualified staff for the following position:
1. Deputy Principal
- Should be a graduate teacher with M. Education and two (2) years’ experience
- OR B. Education with three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Should be a practicing Muslim.
2. English / Literature or English / I.R.E Tutor
- Should be a graduate teacher with B. Education OR B. Art (Linguistics) with P.G.D.E and at least two years’ experience.
- Should be a B. Education OR Diploma Education in Islamic Studies and Arabic.
4. Music Tutor
- Should be a graduate B. Education OR Higher Diploma of Education in Music.
5. Office Secretary
- The candidate should have KCSE C (Plain and above).
- Should have three years’ experience in Secretarial duties with knowledge in office practice, Microsoft Office packages e.g Word, Excel, Access e.t.c
- Should be fluent in verbal communication in English, Kiswahili, Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Should be a committed and practicing Muslim.
- Must be a hardworking, trustworthy, respectful and able to co-operate with workmates.
Interested candidates should send their applications enclosing certified copies of certificates and testimonials with detailed CV to the undersigned so as to reach him on or before 3rd September 2014. Interviews will be conducted on Saturday 6th September 2014.
The Principal / Secretary B.O.M,
Islamic Teachers Training College,