Insurance Business Development / Relationship Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Career Employment Insurance Business Development / Relationship Manager Nairobi Kenya May 2019
Our client in the insurance sector is looking to fill in the following position:
Business Development / Relationship Manager
The main responsibility is to build affiliate partners sales team and manage our insurance distribution channels to meet revenue targets.
- Design a sales roadmap for the company
- Recruit affiliate partners within the company’s ecosystem and nurture them through training, to meet their revenue targets as agreed upon
- Overall responsible for the acquisition of new clients
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients
- Ensuring that the clients receive the necessary information to help make informed decisions
- Identify and target new business opportunities aimed at growing business
- Prepare proposals as required by potential clients and follow through the process to the closure
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the client accounts
- Actively network to create awareness
- Design and manage the business development pipeline
- Drive new business from existing clients
- Prepare and submit weekly business development reports to the management
- Create awareness through campaigns, events and online presence
- Management of the online platforms
- Ensure constant update of the company’s website
- Create and manage the client database
- Ensure that all customer queries are responded to within the agreed service level time
- Enhance relationships by constantly keeping in touch with clients
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration
- Professional business training
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Development / Sales and 3 years in Insurance industry
- Proficient communicator – verbal and written, with exemplary negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas to the centre, kindly send your application to email@example.com before 24th May 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.