ICT Business Analyst Career kenya in Nyeri, Kenya 2014 February
Salary: Ksh 50,000- 70,000 Gross
Our client is a renowned beverage products processor in Nyeri looking to fill the position of an Business Analyst who is able to manipulate the ICT database and deduce sales analysis to inform on the state of the business.
- Studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Database administration is a key role
- Sales figures analysis to deduce company performance
- Manage and upgrade planning and manufacturing applications essential to the efficiency of the company’s business initiatives
- Primary link between IT and the Customer Experience and Manufacturing Departments
- Improving systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommending controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- To streamline business processes, reduce duplicated efforts, and show bottom line results
- Act as the first point of reference on all ERP related queries and/ or requirements
- Database administration and systems maintenance
- Troubleshooting problems and providing IT solutions
- Software Design, documentation, development and implementation skills
- Systems/ information analysis and report generation.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Information Technology, MIS
- 3 years equivalent experience supporting a large ERP system
- Strong understanding of the SAP ERP software
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good interpersonal communication and customer-facing skills.
- Manufacturing or Service Company experience a plus
- Excellent IT skills.
- Attention to Detail
P.S Kindly indicate your Current/Last Salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.