HR Associate Jobs, Latest HR Jobs, Grant Thornton Jobs
Position: Senior HR Associate
Our client is looking for a Senior Human Resource Associate. As the Senior Human Resource Associate, you will be responsible for adding value to the HR office through provision of smooth and efficient HR related services by implementing the overall HR strategy and plan in line with the Company’s requirements.
• Coordinating staffing plans and performing all talent acquisition activities for positions through posting jobs, sourcing and facilitate the process of candidate selection, that is, interviewing, reference checks, contracting and onboarding processes.
• Play the primary role of payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions and benefit changes.
• Serve as a skills development facilitator for the employer by compiling, submitting and implementing the workplace skills plan as well as training reports
• Provide an effective HR advisory service to employees in relation to leave and benefit management, discipline and performance, grievance matters, organizational change, and other employee-relations matters.
• Assist in execution of talent management plan through recommended initiatives including coordinating the performance management process.
• Contribute to the development of HR policies by recommending to the line manager appropriate input that guide the management of employees using best practices and is within the given legal framework.
• Coordinating employee exit process including administering of clearance documents and facilitating payment of final dues and certificate of service.
• Recommending and implementing staff welfare programs and initiatives that will contribute positively to the quality of work life.
• Generating routinely required reports; developing and submitting relevant and timely HR metrics and reports, analyzing trends and proposing recommendations to the line manager.
• Handling all administrative HR tasks and activities within the department, including management and recording of the staff documents, both in soft copy and hard copy.
• Supporting the delivery of change programs by being a change agent and proactively proposing continuous organizational and productivity improvements
• Performing any other duties within the role assigned by the line manager.
- Must possess an undergraduate degree in a relevant field.
- Must have certification in higher diploma in HRM from a recognized institution.
- Must be a Member of IHRM with a valid practicing certificate.
- At least 4 years of progressive work experience in HR.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough current knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
- Demonstrable experience in leading organizational change projects is desirable.
- Must be tactful and diplomatic with demonstrable ability of maintaining confidentiality.
- A team player with good organization and analytical skills and keen attention to detail.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization with strong ability to influence positively both upwards and downwards
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATE” by Friday 20th March 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST).Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.