Head of Mobile Money Career kenya Vacancy in Kenya July 2013
Our client a global player in the telecommunications industry is looking to recruit a Head of Mobile Money.
Lead, support and monitor the overall Africa operations
Work closely work with the Money Management team to define market go to/growth strategy high standards of control and monitoring of the deliveries.
Maintain high standards of control and monitoring of the deliveries
Develop and maintain high standards of financial forecasting
Keep full overview of cost spent and created in the region
Risks, mitigations and governance model
Customer and revenue centricity, Review customer feedback with team
Accountable for the resolution of operational problems and issues that impact service delivery in all service deliverables
Preparation & review of technical services contracts vis-a-vis industry practices
Supervision, monitoring and business analysis
Participate in technical discussions on issues with the customer
Maintains integrity, security & confidentiality of all sensitive information and the physical security of the delivery network & infrastructure
Managing employee performance and engagement for the company and partners team globally.
- Business Understanding of banking and financial domain
- Understand Mobile banking domain
- Fair Technical understanding of processes
- Project management skills
- Excellent skills in Gathering requirements, information Monitoring, Analytical, Presentation and Business Writing skills
Education and Experience
Must possess a business related degree or a B Tech Degree.
An MBA in Marketing is preferable and an added advantage
Total of 12 – 15 years of experience.
Must have a minimum of 6 – 7 years in a mobile money environment.
- French speaking is preferable.
- Pleasant persona with good networking ability
- Strong strategic acumen coupled with execution capability
- Excellent communication skills, matured in conduct and command
- Ability to understand business and number driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Ability to work and drive Team members
All qualified candidates should send their applications including CVs, Current and expected remunerations and Notice period they would need to serve on or before 24th August, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.