Graphic Designer Jobs, Latest Graphics Designer Jobs, APHRC Jobs
Position: Graphic designer
Duration of assignment: The assignment will be for two months, upon agreeing on the commencement date.
APHRC seeks to contract a graphic designer for the APHRC 2019 digital annual report. The consultant will work alongside an in-house web development team to illustrate still and motion elements of the report from the content provided, as well as design a summarized version of the report for print.
The consultant will work under the overall guidance of the Visibility Unit, within the Policy Engagement and Communications (PEC) division.
To achieve the objective of the assignment, the Graphics Designer will perform the following tasks;
- Generate concepts for layout and general outlook of the digital report based on content provided
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, electronic, web-based and Design and layout of the report
- Design and edit artwork, photos, charts, and other graphic elements; in electronic format, adaptable for use online and in print
- Create different illustrative materials such as animation, infographics, icons, illustrations, etc.
- Executing document layout, design, and revisions
- Ensure consistency of branding and messaging across all visuals
Submit all files to APHRC on Google drive
- Demonstrated skills in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Avid, Final cut or any other graphic design software and print
- Creative, innovative thinker with excellent out of the box design skills
- Initiative and sound judgment and ability to understand and process feedback to improve assignments
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver quality work within set tight timelines
- The final version of designed digital report
- A summarized version of the report for print
- A 30 sec- 1 minute teaser of the report
- Set of infographics in both raw and processed form as a summary of the achievements
How to apply
Respond with a proposed approach, timeline and budget, 3 samples of design work, references from graphics design clients and a CV to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th March 2020. by Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.