Jan 2017 Employment Opportunity 4G Capital For Tech Support in Kenya
Career Opportunity: 4G Capital For Tech Support in Kenya
Reporting to: Lead, Tech Support
Hours: 8:30 – 17:30, Monday- Friday and beyond when required
Location: Nairobi, with occasional local travel required
Purpose of the position: This job’s purpose is to provide support to the business operations through ICT by providing standards, skills, experience & guidance in implementing the most efficient technology to achieve the company vision & mission.
Responsibilities & duties
- Provide both onsite and remote technical & end user support.
- Assist in managing the call center dialer system, Asterisk based
- Troubleshooting of any hardware issues, repairs & where need be replacement of any faulty hardware e.g. laptops, laptop batteries, phones, printers for different business departments.
- Schedule branch visits.
- Software installation like antivirus & troubleshooting for the entire business unit.
Academic & trade qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Strong networking skills, hardware and software trouble shooting skills
- 1 year working experience in a busy IT environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
Personal qualities & behavioral traits
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, employing effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Performance review period: Initial 6 month probation. Upon successful completion of the probation period. Annual reviews will be conducted in April.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements and competencies, kindly send your cv and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly headline your application Tech Support