May 2017 Employment Opportunity Clinical Officer in Nairobi
Career Opportunity: Clinical Officer in Nairobi
Clinical Officer Job at Jobsikaz
They are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Responsibilities for the Clinical Officer Job
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data
Requirements for the Clinical Officer Job
- Must have at least 1 year clinical experience
- Registered with clinical officer’s council.
- Must have a valid practicing license
- Willing to work in Umoja or Zimmerman.
Starting salary depends on experience/abilities. Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude. Strong benefit package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family. Work Hours & Base: 52 hours per week. Medical Centres: Umoja, Embakasi and Kahawa West and many more in other locations coming soon!
How To Apply
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.