Store Keeper Job at Ritepak
Job type: Full Time
Area of work: Warehouse, Office
Store-keeping responsibility in managing all storeroom operations. Maintenance of stock, including ordering/procuring, receiving, and managing inventory of supplies as well as stock in the warehouse.
- Procures requested items from vendors.
- Sorts and places materials or items according to assigned inventory location
- Issues goods to customers and in current system based on request specifications.
- Fills requisitions, picklists, requests for materials, and/or other stock items and distributes items to various crafts throughout the facility.
- Marks materials with identifying information and updates system with location.
- Performs inventory audits at all warehouses, as required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Word.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily work as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor, including tracking and maintaining inventory, and properly completing required audit functions.
- Working knowledge of warehousing processes and procedures, Educational training will also be given consideration.
- This position is subject to shift assignments and weekend assignments.
- Diploma/ Certification in Procurement or related discipline preferred. Computer literacy.
- Valid motorcycle license with two years’ experience
- One year related work experience required.
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter in the body of the email and also include your current and expected remuneration in your application.