Gauss Road, Tatu city, Tatu email@example.com
Tel. 01234 5667 Mob. 0777 777777
- Well developed project management and IT skills combined with a flexible attitude to work.
- Strong organisational skills in a variety of situations to achieve deadlines.
- Have initiative and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Get on well with people at all levels, easily making good working relationships.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new skills.
2005-2008 THE UNIVERSITY OF TATU
BEng (Hons) Computer Systems Engineering (IEE accredited).
I achieved a 2:1 in my first and second years.
Selected Course Modules
- Object-Oriented Programming 68%
- Computer Systems 55%
- Further Object-Oriented Programming 63%
- Introduction to Electronics 59%
- Robotics Project 61%
- Digital Technologies 62%
- Engineering Mathematics 54%
- Engineering Analysis 71%
- Operating Systems and Architecture 58%
- Microcomputer Engineering 66%
- Image Analysis and Applications 56%
- Computer Interfacing 71%
- Instrumentation & Measurement Systems 63%
- Digital Implementation 63%
- Digital Signal Processing 67%
- Embedded Computer Systems
- Product Development
- Digital Systems Design
- Digital Control and Robotics
- Computer Networks and Communication
Group project based on sampling and study of an ECG signal via a single amplification circuit and software filtering and analysis systems. This required good communication between team members to ensure all work was accomplished within the specification. My role was to design and implement the software filtering system using LabView.
Final year project involved development and construction of a Controller Area Network (CAN) based system suitable for demonstrating the fundamentals of CANBus from an automotive perspective. I achieved a 2:1 grade
Electronics prize for a project to build a Digital Heart Rate meter in 2nd year.
Tommy Flowers School,
1998 – 2005
2005 A Levels: Electronics B, Physics C, Mathematics D
2003 9 GCSE passes at grade A to C including Mathematics, English and Science
Computing and Other Skills
- Applications: LabView, MATLAB, OrCAD Capture and Layout, Microchip MPLAB, ModelSim (VHDL using the Altera MAX+plus II 10 compiler), Tina Electronic package, Web design using Dreamweaver, MS Office.
- Programming Languages: Java, C++, SQL, , TLearn,
- Operating Systems: Windows Xp, Vista, Symbian, Linux.
- Can assemble Intel based PC’s from component parts and fault diagnose hardware. Set up a home Ethernet network including wireless networks and firewalls/routers.
- Full current clean driving licence
- Speak basic conversational Spanish and French
July – Sept. 2007 eaststone Engineering (technician), Manchester.
I worked on a mobile communications project and I was doing SMT Soldering and fault finding and manufacturing of prototype boards.
July 2004-September 2004 Tesco (Shop Assistant), Manchester
Duties involved taking orders and stock control, generally dealing with customers and organising other assistants. I built a strong positive relationship with customers and staff.
- I was vice captain of the university hockey team. This involved organising squads, training sessions and competitions.
- While at school I took part in many group activities the most important of which was the Young Enterprise Scheme. This scheme involved working in a group to manage and run a successful company and produce a viable product. The chosen product was a magazine which was demonstrated and sold at a nearby shopping centre.
- When in the Scouts, I was in charge of a group of 5 younger scouts. Scouts provided me with a variety of life skills including first aid and survival skills, but also gave me responsibility and leadership over groups of others at a young age.
- Member of the Institute of Electronics and Technology (IET)
I am happy to supply these on request