Economist/Statistician Jobs, County Government Jobs March, Kericho County Jobs
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012.
ECONOMIST II/ STATISTICIAN II/RESEARCH ASSISTANT JG K 4 POST KCPSB/2020/26
The officer will be responsible for performing a variety of economic/statistical duties under guidance of the immediate supervisor
- Collect compile and analyses economic planning data.
- Generate development strategies.
- Identify, prepare, and evaluate and monitor their implementation.
- Conduct feasibility studies, determine project viability and set project priorities
- Write and submit reports of specific assignments.
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- A Bachelor’s degree in economics, biomedical research or epidemiology or Biostatistics or Bio Chemistry from a recognized institution.
- A Master’s degree in any of the subjects indicated in (ii) above from a recognized institution or a relevant postgraduate diploma course will be an added advantage.
Terms of service: Three year (3) contract