Diversey Customer Care Executive Career kenya in Kenya July 2013
Diversey, now part of Sealed Air, is a leading global provider of cleaning and hygiene solutions, serving customers in the lodging, retail, food service, health care and food and beverage sectors, as well as building service contractors.
- will be responsible for identification and development of business opportunities in the Food and Beverage Sector as well as servicing the existing accounts.
- He will be expected to introduce new products and innovations to customers.
- He/She will visit on an agreed frequency all allocated customers, provide technical support and service.
- He/she will prepare monthly/quarterly reports for all customers and hold regular review meetings.
- Service the existing customers
- Expand and consolidate the business within existing customers
- Prospect for new accounts and convert the accounts held by the competition
- Develop a strong relationship with both the operations staff and the decision makers in the key accounts
- A University degree in Chemistry, Food science, Chemical Engineering, Microbiology or any other related discipline with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- He /she must be self driven with a “can do” attitude and passion to achieve results under minimum supervision.
- Must possess great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of spreadsheets and any other report generating and presentation software
Diversey is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address below so as to reach us on or before 24th May 2013 at 5.00pm: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.