DirectLine Assurance Sales Manager (Non Motor) Job in Kenya 2019
We are looking for a motivated and qualified professional to fill the position of Sales Manager – Non Motor.
Overall Purpose of the Job: Responsible for driving sales in the organization and ensuring the sales team meet the sales targets set for the Non Motor portfolio.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Sales/Marketing budgets for non-motor products and ensure sales targets are met.
- In liaison with the MD formulate, implement and monitor the Sales Department strategic plans.
- In liaison with HR recruit and motivate employees in line with the organization strategic plans and ensure compliance with company HR policies/ procedures.
- Ensure accurate preparation, and timely submission of sales and marketing reports to management and the Board.
- In-charge of product innovation and development of new products.
- Grow the business portfolio, oversee operation of marketing activities/programs, and development of marketing strategies in the company.
- Periodically conduct external and internal business analysis to understand, and adapt to changing client needs.
- Implementing branding strategy to ensure Directline brand visibility.
- In liaison with the Claims Manager and other heads of departments, manage claim Loss Ratios within set parameters for sustainable profitability of the company.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Align the operations of the marketing with appropriate technology to increase operational efficiency.
- Prepare periodic reports for marketing/sales to the management and Board
- Implement marketing policies and ensure efficient administration.
- Understanding the customers and their needs.
- Any other responsibilities will be communicated to the Officer from time to time.
- Sales and/or Marketing university degree from an institution recognized by Commission for Higher Education
- Minimum Overall Grade of C+ in KCSE
- Certificate of Insurance (COP)
- AIIK Diploma/CII Diploma or any insurance related qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ working experience in preferably within an Insurance Company OR Intermediary.
- Experience in dealing with PSV will be an added advantage.
- Business/Department strategy formulation and execution
- Supervisory and leadership skills managing team/department performance and staff
- Report writing and Presentation Skills
Skills and Attributes
- High level of integrity; able to maintain utmost confidentiality of information in their possession
- Excellent communication and marketing skills with a pleasant personality
- Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills
- Excellent knowledge of insurance operations
- Have great attention to detail
- Ability to drive sales
- Able to work as part of a team
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets or accounting software
If you qualify for the above advertised role, kindly send us a detailed CV and Application Letter clearly demonstrating your fit as per the roles & responsibilities and the person specifications (academic/professional qualifications, experience, skills & attributes) listed above.
Applications that do not conform to the Application Instructions will not be considered.
Kindly send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 5.00pm Friday 24th May 2019.