Deputy Head (Academic & Professional Programs) Job in Nairobi 2019
Career Employment Deputy Head Nairobi Kenya may 2019
Job Title: Deputy Head – Academic & Professional Programs
Industry: Education / Training Institution
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our client is a leading training institution providing high quality professional and academic training with emphasis on knowledge development and application of emerging socio-economic solutions.
They seek to hire a result -oriented and experienced Deputy Head – Academic & Professional Programs / Lecturer, whose main role will be programs implementation and coordination as well as lecturing.
- Assisting and deputizing the Principal in the overall administration and implementation of the College’s academic & professional training programs.
- Handling the implementation and coordination of the learning institution’s training programs by preparing training schedules, calendar of annual events, examination schedules as well as administration of both internal and external exams.
- Developing new training programs in consultation with the Principal.
- Coordinating the activities of the regional training centers.
- In charge of the faculty – recruitment, induction, training, supervision and evaluation of faculty staff.
- Supervising HODs & Administration staff in the department.
- Ensuring that the environment is conducive for learning – premises, lecture rooms, training materials, learning resources, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Project Management or a related field of study.
- 1st Degree should preferably be in Education, if not, should have a Diploma in Education from either KTTC or KNEC.
- Professional Qualifications in Education Management or a Post graduate Diploma in HRM/Management will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Computer Literate
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Deputy Head – Academic & Professional Programs) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th May 2019
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted