Cyka Manpower Services (www.dealfish.co.ke)jobs vacancies in Kenya July 2013
Cyka Manpower Services, a leading Labour/Facilities Management, Housekeeping and Recruitment agency in Kenya July, seeks to recruit experienced and self-motivated persons for the following positions:
1) Dairy Farm Manager: Applicant should be a diploma holder in a field affiliated with animal health and husbandry and with at least 3 years’ experience in artificial insemination. Will oversee operations in dairy production in Nyandarua and must possess the skills and ability to manage a workforce of over 20 employees. Must have the expertise to diagnose and treat diseases promptly; and be proactive in animal health management.
2) Human Resource Manager: A graduate level degree in labour laws, social sciences, industrial laws and human resources with over 3 years experience in a busy organization. Should possess excellent communications skills and leadership qualities, strong presentation abilities, and very good initiation and negotiation skills.
3) Customer Care / Receptionist: Applicant should be well educated and have excellent communication skills with a good command of English language. Diploma/Certificate in Business Management with 3 years of work experience. Administrative, MS Office and telephone protocol knowledge an added advantage. Should be creative, computer literate, record-keeping skills and a great personality.
4) Legal Officer: Diploma in Law and sound experience in legal processes. Must be target oriented and has trained at the Kenya July School of Law – Minimum 3 years experience in a legal office. Should have excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
5) Administrative Assistant: Diploma in Business Administration or Business Management. Applicant should be detail-oriented, excellent at oral and written communication as well as great interpersonal skills with 3 years work experience.
6) Warehouse Supervisor: Diploma in Warehouse Management with sound knowledge of stock controls, inventories, Health & Safety compliance, policies and procedures. Work experience of at least 3 years in warehouse operations.
7) Executive Drivers: Should be O’ level Certificate Holders, good command of spoken and written English, possess defensive driving techniques and clean driving record, experience working with VIP, customer oriented and excellent references with min. 3 years experience in service industry.
If you meet the above requirements, send your application with detailed CV and daytime contacts so as to reach us by 31st July 2013, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org