Content Writer Career kenya vacancy in Kenya July 2013
Industry: IT and BPO
Keys Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contacting Prospects and Analysing their business
- Drafting questionnaires for collecting information and meeting the client (in person or virtually) and understanding the writing brief
- Research on the client’s business domain and creating winning Proposals
- Structuring and planning the content map and information design for a particular media
- Creating marketing concepts for internal marketing initiatives
- Designing and creating marketing materials and content
- Managing marketing campaigns like blog articles, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Increase opportunities of Sales and meet the desire Company targets on recurring Sales Revenues.
- Enhance the confidence of their potential customers to do business.
- Sharing a good rapport with the clients, understanding their project requisites, incorporating changes required within project conformity.
- College/University Degree or Higher Diploma in IT or Business Management.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in creative writing
- Professional certificates in related field
- Knowledge of BPO/ITES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Mastery over English grammar with a flair for writing.
- Analytical and strategic thinking ability