Contact Center Work Force Planner Job in Nairobi 2019
Career Employment Contact Center Work Force Planner Nairobi Kenya May 2019
Our client an outstanding contact center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Company is looking to hire a competent and self-driven candidate to fill in the position of a Work Force Planner.
He will be tasked with all Work Force Management tasks within the department.
His/her key roles will include attendance and scheduling functions, as well as preparation of monthly payroll.
Industry: BPO Outsourcing
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Maintain running report of attendance incidents.
- Ensures hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborate with Fulfillment Operations Department Management on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
Skills and Qualifications
- Holder of a degree in a business related course.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a contact center
- Must have managed Rostering and scheduling experience
- Must have planning workload experience for work vs. output vs. staff needs
- Must have ability to demonstrate planning experience models in excel
- Must have worked with leaders in departments for planning and processes
- Must have MIS reporting experience
- Cost control experience will be an added advantage
- Must have strong operational logistics process experience
- Project management experience mandatory is desirable
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Work Force Planner- Contact Center on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.